Tuesday, February 2, 2016

20 random things about me

I'm not so narcissistic that I think you really care about 20 random things about me, but I'm posting them anyway because why not? You may or may not already know about some of these random things. If it's of no interest to you, keep it in your heart, Celine Dion.

1.   I suck at meeting new people.

2.   I used to wear glasses, then contacts. Then I quit wearing anything and now I can't see very much. 

3.   My first real boyfriend died in a car accident when we were in 10th grade.

4.   I like the smell and taste of bourbon, but I'm not very great at drinking it.

5.   I used to think I wanted a tattoo but now I'm just iffy. I do think I've found the perfect for me word to get printed on my body forever til I die though.

6.   The first concert I ever went to was Guns 'n Roses and Aerosmith and I kind of hated it.

7.   I used to pass out for no particular reason. That hasn't happened in a while.

8.   I have been on a 7 year quest to find the perfect jeans. So far so bad.

9.   I hate being hot and sweaty unless I can have at least one foot in cold water, or at least be in the shade. It makes me nauseous and dizzy. Weird.

10. I got my first job when I was 14.

11. I thought I didn't have any grey hairs but now I think I do.

12. The last concert I went to was Morrissey and I kind of hated it. See a theme here?

13. I wish I had a talent.

14. 97% of the clothes in my closet are black.

15. I forget to wash off my makeup pretty much every night.

16. A memory of an amazing moment can affect me almost as much as the actual moment did.

17. I have had my heart broken exactly twice, by the same person. Jerk.

18. I hardly hate anybody.

19. I want to learn how to play the soprano sax.

20. I actually can dance okay, I just don't do it in front of people unless I am super tipsy.

Now it's your turn to share 20 random things about you.


No comments:

Post a Comment